Saturday, March 5, 2022

lent

One thing I do is that I give up stuff for Lent. This year I'm going to weigh myself on Sunday and then I'll weigh myself at the end of Lent and see how much I've lost. This year I'm looking into eating healthier and hoping that it helps kick start me into healthier lifestyle. I always give up more then one thing (usually in case I slip up with something. I know, bad of me).
This year I've decided to give up sweets, chocolate, pop, unheathly white things (i.e. white rice, white bread,etc. Still eating bread and rice just going for brown rice or whole wheat/grain bread), and unnessasary purchases. Goal is to eat healthier and save money. I'm also listening to bible audiobooks.
Do you observe Lent? What do you give up, if you give up anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment