Friday, September 24, 2021

bought a house

So I bought a house this year. First time buying a house. I finished filling out the paperwork and signing and everything back in August. We havent moved in yet. 

Yes we. I've been planning to move out for a while. This year just forced the issuse faster and instead of just me, my mom and younger are moving with me. Life throws wrenches in plans and you roll with it.

Every weekend I've done something to the house. One weekend we had the vents  cleaned. Next weekend mom and I shampooed the carpets. The next weekend I had a guy come and replace the coil/spring of the garage door. This coming weekend I'm having the HVAC and a/c done. 

I've got one more thing that I'd like to have done (chimney/fireplace cleaned). All I got to do is find someone and see if I can swing paying for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment